Sunday 8 July 2012

Made in Bali

I think I need to thank Pinterest for the latest purchase to hit my credit card. I came across these gorgeous shoes yesterday and when my eyes saw them I was in love.

BaliELF is an amazing shop based in Bali (hmm think the name says it) that makes the most exquisite leather works - namely shoes, purses, belts and bags.




They are called Native and come in a range of colour for only $90 USD (even less in AUD). What makes these puppies even better is that not only are you supporting the talented Bali artisan industry but they are made to order, so these babies will hopefully fit like a glove :)

Sooo there are loads of other items on here that would fit so well in my wardrobe (and with my new shoes), maybe i'll splash out for my birthday in a couple of months time and get a bag. I have my eye on this one (Bella $210 USD) which is leather outer and batik lining. Perfect companion for those lazy weekends outfits.


Is there anything on here that takes your fancy?

Till next time.
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment